Just a few hummingbird facts:
– Their heart beats 1200 times a minute in flight and 250 times while at rest
– Their metabolism is 100 times that of an elephant
– Hummingbird feet are very weak and they rarely walk
– Most casual observers don’t notice that hummers spend 80-percent of their time resting
– The hummingbird’s brain is the largest in proportion to their body than any other bird
– Hummingbirds have excellent memories
– Hang a hummingbird swing in your garden, and once they find it, they’ll be back.
These hummingbird swings handcrafted in Southern California will give you hours of bird-watching fun.
What’s more, it gives your busy hummers a place to sit a spell and watch their food. Because, you know, hummers are territorial and they’ll be on the lookout.
Hang one on your porch or patio. Include a swing in your garden. Place one near your feeder or nectar-rich flowering plants.
Trees twigs work to hang your swing, but you can also pair it with the swing mount here.
Choose between three finishes: Gloss brown, flat brown and flat black